Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Spy Edinburgh


Here is a short video of when I was on the rooftop of the Camera Obscura. Can you find the ferris wheel, the Museum on the Mound with a green top, St Giles Cathedral that has a top called a crown spire that you can see the light blue sky through, and the Hub which is a really tall building but you have to find the cross on it? Will you please tell me if you find them all or one or two of them?

4 comments:

  1. Layla, I really liked your videos. I think I found all three. Your report on Hogmanay Torches was great. I am learning so much from you and your trip. Happy New Year. I love you, PaPa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you did find all three of them. I have thought of your awesome big mouth frog joke. I even said it once because I miss it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy was fun! We found them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys must like I Spy. I will have to think of some harder ones.

    ReplyDelete