Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Day in Edinburgh


Today for lunch I ate Mushy Peas and Buttery Mash. It was yummy in my tummy. Buttery Mash is like buttery mashed potatoes. Mushy Peas are like plain peas and extra good mashed peas mixed with it. My mum had fish & chips. The Scottish Restaurant was on the Royal Mile. The Royal Mile starts at Edinburgh Castle and goes all the way to Holyrood Palace. I went to Edinburgh Castle right before lunch. It is a beautiful place. It has a whole bunch of cannons on the top. The Edinburgh Castle has been standing since the 9th century.

4 comments:

  1. The mashed potatoes sound good but I'm not so sure about mushy peas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are right that the Buttery Mash is good! Hope life is great! How is Pupper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Sarah LOVES them. She likes squishy foods. I think she would probably eat baby food. I'd try 'em, too, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are funny. You and Ms. Sarah would eat those squishy foods and like them. Please tell Ms. Sarah to love on Tizzy for me.

    ReplyDelete