Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hogmanay and Happy New Year

I went to Hogmanay with my family. Hogmanay is a celebration for the upcoming New Year. We walked with torches. On the walk you pass Edinburgh castle, a ferris wheel and a merry go ride. You walk for a while more and when you reach the top of Calton Hill you see fireworks. They are gorgeous. They are right above your head with the colors red, blue, orange, yellow, green and more. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Looks and sounds like you had a great night:) So neat to hear about your travels so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. What did you do for New Years? I hope sweet Lilly is doing good.

    ReplyDelete