Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Friday, December 30, 2011

St Andrews Cathedral


We rented a car and drove to St Andrews. It is a famous golfing town. We saw a lot of golfers on the golf course from our hotel. Our hotel room had a window right where we could see the last hole. We walked around the area and saw a cathedral. It is called St Andrews Cathedral. It was Scotland’s largest medieval church. Even though there is not much left of it, it is a beautiful place in sight of my eyes. If you were there with me you would have loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Agh the best golf course on earth! So happy you were able to see it Layla,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alyssa. The golf course was so beautiful. It is fun to see you on my blog. I miss playing with you.

    ReplyDelete