Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Takeoff

I’m in Europe! On the big plane from Detroit to London I watched the Smurfs movie and read an American Girl book about Cécile. London is very fun. I had hot cocoa and watched the red double decker buses whiz by. I will be back to spend more time in London soon, but first I rode a train to Scotland! Oh boy! My seat had a table and I could eat and drink and watch everything go by outside the window. I left London at 2 p.m. and got to Aberdeen at 9 p.m. so I had a long time to see things. I saw sheep, a bridge, a castle, and fireworks.

4 comments:

  1. London looks like a lot of fun. Have a great time in Scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are there safe and sound. Looks like you are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fun way to start your trip! Such a fun way to travel and see the sites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha guys. What's up? Thanks for coming on my blog. I miss you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete