Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Grantham Fair

In Grantham there is a fair that reminds me of the Fall Festival just a little bit. They had bumper cars, adventure rides, funhouse mirrors and other things. They also had a ride called the Big Ben, which is funny since the real Big Ben is in London. At the Fair there were many food booths. I had a rainbow slushy and some fudge. It was super fun to be at the Fair. We also played this game where you would try and get the ring over the box and win a huge thing of chocolate, soda or you would win some type of technology. The Grantham Fair has been going for 600 years now. In Grantham, there is a market held outdoors every Saturday. That is where the Fair was held.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Layla,
    It sounds like you had a great time at the Grantham Fair. I wish I could come. I love slushies, fudge and fun. That is the oldest fair I have ever heard of.

    Your Friends,

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was so much fun. There was this one slide that reminded me of the big rainbow slide at the Fall Festival. I hope the play practice is going great!

    ReplyDelete