Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rutland

We went to Rutland. It was so much fun. Rutland is the smallest county in England. The place we went in Rutland was a large manmade lake. It was so beyond lovely. I went on a walk with my mum and my brother around it. For a little bit of time, we sat and gazed at the sparkles coming out from the water. For lunch we ate at Chandlery Sailing Club. On our walk on the footpaths we saw some sheep. In the country side you see it a lot. The sheep seemed to like to baa, because when we went up to look at them they started baaing away! We had lots of fun on the paths and skipping rocks by the sand. What a gorgeous and fun time we had!

1 comment:

  1. Sheep!!!! I love sheep. I wish that I could go with you. We are going to hatch duck eggs!

    Love,
    Alayna and class

    ReplyDelete