Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Ginger's Quilt

If you looked at my blog post last month about Ginger’s quilt scraps (it was posted on January 13, 2012), they have now turned in to the squares of the quilt! Poem and I have sewed all of the squares together into one giant piece. A few of the squares already have a design on them that we didn’t do, and others we sewed. The ones we made were the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, the Tower Bridge, a flower, and a pencil and ruler. We are finished! It was so super fun.  

5 comments:

  1. Layla......Ginger's quilt is SO PRETTY!
    What a great keepsake it will be - and
    so sweet of Poem to help you make your
    first quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's even prettier live and it is so soft I might steal it from Ginger sometimes to be cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt! I think you can be in charge of the Montessori quilts next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Layla,
    That quilt is beautiful.
    How did you do that? I miss you so much! Every night I dream about you and it makes me miss you more than anything. I still can`t wait for you to come back! In the play I`m a mole and my favorite part is when J`Masin calls me a nitwit.

    Love,
    Sinclair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please bring your quilt in to the Library some time to show me Layla. I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete