Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Origami


I went to the Bistro with a lady named Julie. She taught me how to make origami boxes! It was super fun, especially with a hot cocoa on the side! There was a really fun story that goes along with making the boxes and if you watch the video you will find out what it is. After the video is over will you please try and see if you can make one so I can see!! P.S. Get a piece of good strong paper ready.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Layla. I enjoyed your video. You did a marvelous job of telling the story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming on my blog. You did a wonderful job of explaining the origami boxes to me! It was fun to teach you some chess too. We could do it again sometime.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to try making my own treasure chest! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Valentine's Day, I watched Mama Mia with my mum and some girls came over and gave us chocolates and talked. I hope you had a good Valentine's Day too. Maybe you can find a neat treasure for your treasure chest!

      Delete
  3. Great job! I am going to try to make one, but have to finish homework and go to basketball practice first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could make a gigantic origami box and put your basketball in it!

      Delete
  4. Layla.........You are a fine storyteller,
    and your presentation was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Layla,
    That was awesome! Everybody thinks they might want to do it. We all miss you very very much! I can`t wait for you to come back to school! I miss you so much! Hope you`r having fun. See you soon.

    Love,
    Sinclair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sinclair. I miss you and the class so much. How are you and the class? I am having so much fun! What book is the class reading, and how are your two adorable kittens?

    ReplyDelete