Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

War Horse



Brock, Mum and I took turns reading pages out of the book War Horse. After we finished the book (that was really exciting) we went and saw the movie. Then we saw the play in London. It was awesome looking at the horses on the stage. They were not real but looked like they were. The horses were made out of wood! It was really good whenever Joey (the horse) got raised by Albert (the boy). They showed Joey growing up and the horse sculpture was broken in two and out came a new horse that was larger like Joey had grown up. Once he was about to go to war he met up with a horse named Topthorn.

1 comment:

  1. The play looks amazing! How neat to get to read the book, watch the movie, and then go see the play!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete