Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Snow Day

We have snow! It is so fun to sled in the snow here especially on the steep hills in the gardens. One time whenever I was going down really fast I almost ran into the bushes. Another time I really will admit it I just toppled. Whenever Brock and I stepped out into the snow we worked on a fort. It looked really awesome. On the front lawn of Harlaxton, Brock made a snowman and he named it Billy Bob Joe. I’m also posting a picture of where I live. This is the Carriage House.

6 comments:

  1. Cool! You must of heard a lot of different words in the same scenes. I hope War Horse was good. How long did it take to read War Horse? M.R did not know there was a play of it.

    Your pals,
    Calvin and class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey class. War Horse took about a week and a half to read the full book. I recommend it as a class book. Remember when we read Treasure Island? That was fun. For Calvin he would think the war and history part is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you sledding. Emily, Joey and AJ will be so jealous because we haven't had any snow here in Indiana. The Carriage House looks amazing. Thanks for the great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have loved it along with the three of them. It was amazing and fun to toppel everywere! Brock wanted to make it more exciting by making a ramp and man did I swerve on that one!

      Delete
  4. I guess you better admit that you ran into the bushes since there is proof with a picture of you!! Did you have school the day it snowed? The Carriage House looks beautiful, especially in the snow. No snow here yet this winter. Kirk, Justin, and Andrew were going to go to Paoli, but there was no snow there either. They couldn't even make snow, since it has been so warm. I hope we get some before you get back in April!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I guess I will, I ran into the bushes. Now I have said it! It was not a school day when it snowed so we got to be out all day! Well you are pretty lucky where you are because there is a big difference in temperature from where you are and were I am right now. Miss you guys!

      Delete