Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Friday, February 17, 2012

London

It is great to be in England and get to go to London so much! On our way out of the underground we decided we couldn’t go without riding the London Eye, you have a good eye sight from inside of the huge jars that you are in. The London Eye is a humongous ferris wheel and it moves so slow that sometimes I even forgot we were moving. We got a good sight see of Big Ben. There is a giant penguin statue that I thought was neat. A little bit of the London Eye is right above the water way so you either see a giant penguin under you or you see the water way! After that we took a good chilled walk to Buckingham Palace, Queen Elizabeth the thirds home. It was also the place where the big wedding reception of Princess Kate and Prince William took place. Last but totally not least we went to Shrek the musical. All of the scenes had one funny thing at least. The way they made the dragon fly was amazing. Donkey was a hoot!

1 comment: