Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

York

As you probably know we have New York in the U.S. We did not go there but we went to the first York. It was really cool. As we went around we went up into Clifford’s Tower. There was a man named William the Conqueror who fought against York and he built the earth mound that Clifford’s Tower ended up being put on. After the fun of going in Clifford’s Tower we went across the Roman wall. It had a really good view. One of my favorite parts was a Viking Museum. We went on a ride that showed us what it would be like. The children had cool popular games just like chess! Every Viking adult had a job. It could making shoes and clothes or something else. The funny thing was, that night we went out to an Indian restaurant for dinner and they gave us “York” Chocolate at the end!! So funny, right?

1 comment: