Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Waterloo

We went to Waterloo in Belgium! Waterloo is famous for the battle of Waterloo. There was a really neat Wax Museum and inside of it we saw what the soldiers would have looked like. Hut two three four! It was super cool and I think that whoever is reading this would have loved how neat it was. The people who worked there dug up artifacts from the war. There were skulls and things. Before we went through the Wax Museum we went out to “Lion Hill”, and to get to it we had to climb up 226 stairs! Climbing up to the lion was awesome and it was really cool on the forty-second step because it said Canon. It was in a booklet that taught you more about the battle. So if you ever go anywhere close to it please just count up till you get to the 42 step and look to your left, I shouldn’t tell you anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment