Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

London Field Trip and Show

Yesterday we went to London. It was so much fun. The first thing we did was go on a River Cruise. Our cruise ship was called the Symphony. Another ship we actually saw was the Hispaniola which made me think of Treasure Island! The Hispaniola I saw on the River Thames was a really big ship. For lunch we had salmon and chicken. It was delish. On the River Cruise we went under the Tower Bridge! It was so cool to look up and see the bridge. After that we went to the BBC for a field trip my mum had planned for her students. BBC stands for British Broadcast Corporation. The BBC is where the TV, News and other things happen for the UK. When Jennifer Lopez came to the BBC she wanted her dressing room to be big and she wanted fuzzy cream carpets and white walls and she was only in the room for less than an hour! We also got to see TV studios. My brother and a few other college kids got to try out their own trivia show. I also played Harry Potter with my brother. We got in front of a Blue Screen and the guy showing us around put blue things over us and we were floating heads! After that we saw the musical Wicked! It was so awesome. Wicked explains how things happen in the Wizard of Oz. At the beginning the Wicked Witch of the West came out of the mum’s belly and was a bright green baby. It was super funny.

2 comments:

  1. I heard "Wicked" was the best!! I hope to get to see it sometime!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lots of fun. I hope you had fun in D.C. and the other places you went. Thank you for sending us a postcard! It is fun to get mail in England.

    ReplyDelete