Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Liverpool and Les Mis

Today I went to the Old Trafford. The Old Trafford is Manchester United’s Stadium. They are in 2nd place in the English Premier League. The Stadium was huge. They had a shop full of stuff. They even named it the Mega Gift Shop! We got to see the dressing room where the professional soccer players change and their lounge. What was funny was that they had a foosball table. After that we went to Liverpool. The Beatles were from there. Some of their songs are The Yellow Submarine, Hey Jude, and All You Need is Love. Later that night we had arrived in London. We settled down at an Indian restaurant (I had fried rice with vegetables, mango juice, and naan). After that we took a cab to the Queens Theatre. We watched Les Mis! Long before we watched the show, we listened to music from the show and we read the book to make sure we could understand what was going to happen on the stage. The show will be a big memory for me. The Thenardiers are the Masters of the House and they were hysterical. Here is a photo of them.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all are on the move. The
    blog posts and pictures have been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lifetime of memories. i went to newburgh too, just in a different country. not quite as exciting. keep having fun. we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Layla! Sounds like you're having a great time.
    I love reading your blog and seeing where you've been!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for coming on. I miss you all but love to share things with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Les Mis is one of my absolute favorites! I am so excited that you got to see it.

    ReplyDelete