Thanks for coming to see me (Layla Leigh) on my blog. I hope you like it. I will write about my four months in Europe.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sewing Fun

I got to go into Grantham with a Professor’s wife. Her name is Poem. She is a very kind lady. Grantham is a market town in Lincolnshire and Harlaxton is also in Lincolnshire. Many of the districts in England end with shire. Poem and I are going to meet up each week to make a small quilt for Ginger Leigh. Ginger is my doll. She has traveled all over Europe with me. I am excited to make the quilt. It is just like me making Skills and Projects at Montessori! We got some string and cloth for the quilt. The picture on the left is of Poem and me talking about what we are going to make and getting ready to go on the shuttlebus to Grantham. The driver’s name of the shuttlebus is Ziggy.

3 comments:

  1. How very lucky Ginger is to be getting her own quilt! You'll have to put a picture on the blog to show off the lovely finished product:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Layla,This is Sky Kit and Rebecca really miss Ginger I bet Ginger is going to love the quilt!!!It is so pretty!Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to finish. So far I have started a flower, Big Ben and a few others on the squares. Ginger will share it your dolls!

    ReplyDelete